Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I made a deal with Brigham that I wouldn't post any prego pics on our blog until we got back to AZ because he wanted it to be a surprise how big I got. So now we're back and I have a little updating to do.

I went to Babies R Us to register the other day and I was so pumped because I got to park in the "Expectant Mothers Parking"! I've always thought it would be sweet when I could finally park there and now I can! Yipee! I better live it up while I still can ;)

This is the last mug shot I had Brigham take. I think I must have been a little over 30weeks here but I can't quite remember because Brig didn't let me post it until now.

This is a picture of all us girls at Olive Garden in Florida. There are three of us that are pregnant so the girls threw us a little joint baby shower. It was way sweet of them and we all had lots of fun. I miss you girls!!!!!

1 comment: