Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby Shower Blast!!

I just think I am so lucky! My mom and sister Toni and my cousins Bree and Dani threw me the dang cutest baby shower I have ever seen! They really out did themselves. You girls are the BEST!! It was loads of fun and we got tons of really great gifts for baby girl. Thank you so much to everyone who came and sent us gifts. We feel so blessed to have so much love and support!

This is Bree, Me, Toni and Dani (left to right)

I wish I took more pictures of the decorations they were adorable! But I know Bree has got some good pics on her blog so check it out. Here is Mom, Bree, Toni and Dani showing off the refreshments table. Didn't they do awesome?! And it didn't just look good, it was all delicious!!!

Kassidy, Me and McKenna...the soon-to-be aunts!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I'm so glad you got so much stuff! Keep us posted about the baby!! I hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I missed it! I heard you got some great stuff. Know that I love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful Jenny, I wish I looked that good pergnant. Thanks for the comments on my blog. i cant believe how long it has been either. When is the baby due and do you have names? I am so excited for you!! You are going to be an awesome mom, it is the best thing in the world, trust me. I bet you are ready to feel normal again. We should get together some time. Do you live in arizona still?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jenny! you are the cutest preggo girl! im glad i found your blog...your shower looks like it was lots of fun and gorgeous too! congrats on your baby girl

    love
    Frances

    ReplyDelete