Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brightyn's Blessing

Brightyn's was blessed on November 29th (Thanksgiving Weekend) and I'm finally posting the pictures, ha. It was a really special day for us. We had lots of family in town because of the holiday and our bishop asked us to speak, lucky us. Needless to say, I cried alot (we'll blame it on the postpartum emotions). Here's some pictures I took of our little angel.


These were her special accessories. My Grandma Call made the booties. They are the same ones that me and all my siblings wore for our blessings. And I made the bracelet this summer.

Thanks to everyone who came. Here are some group pictures we snapped afterward but we didn't get everyone in them because some people already left.
STEVENS FAMILY

CALL FAMILY

7 comments:

  1. Yay I am so glad you finally posted some pics I have been dieing to see that little girl! She is adorable and I love her bracelet:) Your such a cute mom Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny she is just gorgeous! What a beautiful dress and accessories of course. I hope everything is going good with you guys. I miss you. It's good to see your blog updated, not like I'm much better :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. her dress was beatiful! so cute! my friend megan webster that i work with also sayys hellO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny! She is so Gorgeous! The pictures are so cute! I had a braclet for Sadie's blessing and I totally forgot to put it on her. I did't make hers though! Good job! It's so cute! Thanks for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you posted these. You know that this is the closest way we can keep up with you and your beautiful family. It was so much fun seeing you all. Brightyn is absolutely gorgeous. Love you.

    ReplyDelete