Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brightyn Ann Stevens!!!

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!!
And mom is finally posting it on her one week birthday.

Brightyn Ann
Born October 14th at 12:06pm
7lbs 13oz, 21in

I love nakie pictures. Brightyn sure knows how to strike a pose already. She makes the cutest little faces:) We call this one Pink Steel (look out Zoolander).


She loves to stick her tongue out or her bottom lip. When she was born the nurses kept talking about her little pouty face and saying mama better watch out, but she has just been an angel-who likes to make faces.

Aunt Kassidy was dying to try this bow on her. It's so cute, haha, it's about as big as her head. Thanks for making it Marla. I love it! And thanks for teaching me to make all kinds of bows. She'll be decked out for life!

No this beanie is not from Old Navy or Gap, even though it looks like it. My friend Kelly made it for her and I just love it. It fits her perfect! Thanks girl.

16 comments:

  1. Yay! We are so happy to have a brand new neice! She is quite adorable and I can't get over that she already has rolls (Shaefer wasn't that lucky!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny she is the cutest!!!! Cy and I love her cute cheeks :) We cant wait to see her

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's darling and all decked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow she is precious Jenny. She is really very pretty already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! But of course she is because her mom is so beautiful! I just learned how to make bows too. I hope all is well. You need to post your baby story too. I bet you are just the best mom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny! I have been waiting for pics! She is so beautiful! I want to come see you guys. I will come in a couple of weeks when you get back in the swing of things! Congrats- love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! I want to come hold her again. She totally looks like a doll in the last picture...absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay there she is! seriously such a doll! i need to come see her asap! let me know if you need anything. hope ya'll are doing great! much love xoxox

    p.s. so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm...i can't decide who she looks more like...a good mix probably! SO ADORABLe..but we knew she would be...and man, that beanie is awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness she is so adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh sooo cute!! congrats! you guys are parents!! how crazy is that! what a lucky girl she is to have such a great woman as her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. jenny! i just found your blog!!! your new princess is just beautiful, i am so happy for you!!! good job:) its so fun to connect with you again- keep posting!
    xoxo megs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jenny! This is Mandi(Sherman)Jones...I don't know if you remember me but we were in Spanish together at EA and I was in institute council with Brigham. I came across your blog and wanted to add you to our list. You can check out our blog and add us if you'd like. Oh and Brightyn is so cute, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is sooo cute Jenny! I'm so excited for you guy. I bet you are loving every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete